Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- The Quantum Moment: How Planck, Bohr, Einstein, and Heisenberg Taught Us to Love Uncertainty / October 2014 / Robert P. Crease and Alfred Scharff Goldhaber / W. W. Norton — see also Amazon
- The Meaning of Human Existence / October 2014 / Edward O. Wilson / W. W. Norton — see also Amazon
- The woman who saved Mongolia's stolen dinosaurs / 23 September 2014 / Jeff Hecht / New Scientist, n.2987, p.28-29 — though illegal for more than a century, looting Mongolian dinosaur fossils was commonplace -- until culture minister Oyungerel Tsedevdamba stepped in
- Face Up: Can Evolution Be Thanked? / September 19, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — the uniqueness of human faces has fallen to a Darwinian story, for which we are to say “thanks to evolution”
- Hadrosaur with huge nose discovered / September 19, 2014 / North Carolina State University / Science Daily — function of dinosaur's unusual trait a mystery
- No miracles / 19 September 2014 / Virginia Morell / Science, v.345, n.6203, p.1443-1445 — biologist Russell Gray uses evolutionary ideas to probe the origin of languages and complex thinking
- Is Science Free of Miracles? / September 21, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — “no miracles” is a favorite phrase by an evolutionist who finds that perplexing puzzles in nature always “yield to evolutionary thinking”