Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- The Invention of Science: A New History of the Scientific Revolution / December 2015 / David Wootton / Harper Collins — see also Amazon
- Jesus Was Not a Product of Parthenogenesis / August 30, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — secular scientists are free to disbelieve in the Virgin Birth, but should at least try to understand what they are denying
- Rock Art Is Not a Pterosaur / August 29, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — When new information falsifies your hypothesis, you accept it and move on. Darwinians need to learn that, too.
- Birth of the moralizing gods / 28 August 2015 / Lizzie Wade / Science, v.349, n.6251, p.918-922 — a new theory aims to explain the success of world religions -- but testing it remains a challenge
- Turning history into a binary code / 28 August 2015 / Lizzie Wade / Science, v.349, n.6251, p.922 — scientists struggle to reach across a disciplinary divide to test a new theory about the evolution of religion
- Defining the genus Homo / 28 August 2015 / Jeffrey H. Schwartz and Ian Tattersall / Science, v.349, n.6251, p.931-932 — early hominin species were as diverse as other mammals